Who is eligible?
To be eligible to apply, student must:
- Scholarship applicants must be a full time student entering the junior or senior year of academic preparation and be able to complete their degree plan within two years of the grant award.
- Be a U.S. citizen, national, or alien admitted as a refugee.
- Show academic promise based on past college coursework and/or activities.
- Have a primary major of Mathematics, Biology, Chemistry, Geosciences, or Physics.
- Have a minimum overall and content major GPA of 2.5
- Successfully complete the introductory FSU-Teach course (Step 1).
- Students can increase their chance of success by attending meetings, participateing in volunteer work, and traveling to community functions before applying for the scholarship (See Noyce Calendar).